Friday, August 14, 2009

Tess and the Case of the Leopard Print Panties


This is my niece, Tess. Needless to say she has a very special place in my heart. You just can't help but love her. She is the definition of Miss Personality. I've been laughing about one of her antics from the other day and thought I'd share, thinking you may find it as hilarious as I did.

My sister Jacque and I were in Macy's Department Store shopping. There were no sales clerks in the children's department, so we had to take our purchases over to the lingerie department. As I was checking out, Tessie was roaming around as usual, when Jacque and I looked over to find Tessie in front of a merchandise scanner with a very large pair of womens leopard print panties. She proceeded to lift the panties up to the merchandise scanner and scan the tag over and over again. This sight was simply hilarious. Even the sales clerk was laughing. I don't know if this is one of those "you had to be here" scenarios, but it was gut-busting funny.

Now we understand why we haven't been able to interest Tessie in potty training. The Elmo panties are just not going to cut it...she needs leopard print! Can you say, we've got a diva in da house!


No comments:

Post a Comment